Curtis Health Caps is a company that is socially responsible and open to others.
We support all social initiatives that promote physical activity and health protection.
We manage our operations as effectively as we can in order to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. We have a quality management system in place, we adhere to environmental protection procedures and ensure data confidentiality. Compliance with these regulations helps strengthen the bond of trust between our company and its customers and suppliers.
It also enhances our image among all entities interested in the effects of our operations in such areas as the quality of the products sold and services rendered and our environmental impact, while it also confirms our commitment to occupational health and safety, as well as to information security and personal data protection.
Our CRS activities at Curtis Health Caps are focused on the following areas:
1. Products and services
We focus on quality at each stage of our:
- research and development work
- day-to-day customer service
The manufacturing equipment used by our company meets the highest standards and provides for precise technological processes which translate into products of the required quality.
The most important asset of our company is its employees. Our strategy focuses on supporting the employment of local people and on being a good and stable employer, as well as on developing an organisational culture based on commitment to and emphasis on performance and on enhancing work efficiency.
3. Local community
CHC is not only a business partner but also a member of the local communities in which it operates.
We make every effort to build partner relationships with the representatives of such communities.
Our aim is to support local community initiatives and to build the image of CHC as a facilitator of sport activities and also to support the development of academic institutions.
We do our very best to promote such values as a healthy lifestyle, professional development and social integration among our employees.
- We take part in marathons and other sport events such as: Bieg Lwa, Bieg Konstanciński, Business Run and the GWiNT Ultra Cross marathon.
- Our employees have their own football team.
- We cooperate with such academic institutions as: Medical University of Gdańsk, Poznań University of Life Sciences and Medical Sciences, Poznań University of Technology and Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- We are a member of the Tarnowskie Business Association (Tarnowskie Stowarzyszenie Przedsiębiorców).
4. Business ethics
- Our company applies two key principles in its relationship with our customers, namely responsibility for their successes and respect for and openness to their needs.
- We provide our customers with top quality products, which results from the work being performed by people with unique competences, skills and experience.
- We collaborate with leading research and scientific facilities and we make every effort to ensure that the delivered products meet the highest standards and expectations of our customers.
5. Environmental initiatives
WE FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT AND WE FOCUS ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
We also promote an environmentally friendly lifestyle among our employees and business partners.
Our main objective is to meet the requirements of our customers, in particular, with regard to the high quality and safety of the products sold and services rendered, including in the areas of product design and manufacturing. Simultaneously we develop programmes enabling our operations to be conducted in an environmentally friendly manner through the mitigation of an adverse environmental impact and increased environmental awareness of the company’s employees.
Out of concern for the quality and safety of our products and services and the natural environment, our activities are carried out under an Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of the GMP and HACCP systems and of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and BRC standards.
Each manufacturing stage of our products, from the concept through the research, implementation and production, is performed in keeping with the highest standards. We do our utmost and deploy all our resources to ensure that the final product meets the high expectations of the pharmaceutical market, and in particular, of the end customer.